DayZed Mod is based on DayZ Mod by Dean 'rocket' Hall and It aims to be more unforgiving, balanced and harder, while including new features such as items, skins, actions, weapons, loot, map additions and more. DayZed uses the Reality Hive by thevisad - originaly Bliss Hive by ayan4m1
DayZed Mod Devs:
- cyrq - scripts and coding
- sTaYrUdE - modeling, configs and balance
- MatrixSTR - modeling
DayZed Mod Credits:
DayZed benifits from the following addons (listed in alphabetical order):
- ACE Cheytacpack M200 Intervention by Dust2Dust & USSRsniper
- Auto Gyro by CSJ
- DNK's Skymod by DNK
- Two LightS Beam by PFC Magician
- GDT Mod Grass by HeinBloed
- LandTex by zyco (alias Picolly)
- MAP Editorupgrade (EU) by Lester
- R3F Realism by [R3F]
- RH Ak's Pack by RobertHammer
- RH Pistol Pack Redux by RobertHammer
- RH HK416 Pack by RobertHammer
- RH M4/M16 pack by RobertHammer
- RH M14 pack by Robert Hammer
- RH M40 pack by Robert Hammer
- RH SMG pack by RobertHammer
- Bush Wars Weapons pack by ObmaR
- G3 Project by SyNcRoNiCzZ
- FAMAS pack by SyNcRoNiCzZ
- Non-blinding sun mod by Sakura_Chan
- ShackTac Map Autobrightness Mod by ShackTac
- ShackTac Movement by Rg (ShackTac)
- ShackTac Bunnyhop by Macolik (ShackTac)
- Smookie Animation Pack Lite by Smookie & Lao Fei Mao
- Spetsnaz GRU by colonel stagler
- Waves by Murdock
- VopSound by vo.2
DayZed benifits or uses the following code (or parts of it) made by following people (listed in non particular order):
- Some initialization code fixes inspired by DayZero (Tansien) and ZOMBIES.NU
- Ideas, code parts and icons originally made by DayZ Redux (Venthos)
- Ideas and code parts originally made by DayZ Epoch (vbawol)
- Some code from takistan-life-revolution by micovery
- Animated Heli Crashes script by Grafzahl
- BDC's Enhanced Water Bottle Filling by BDC
- "Some" code snipett's made by Hangender
- Topolka Dam and Beyond by Clayman
- fn_breathfog originally used in DayZ Namalsk by Sumrak
- Some code regarding lights positions by axeman (Andrew Gregory) (also a nice guy ;)
- Couple of code parts that had born some of the additions in DayZed, originally made by seaweeduk. Thank you!
- Couple of code parts that had born some of the additions in DayZed, originally made by TorturedChunk. Thank you!
- Couple of code parts that had born some of the additions in DayZed, originally made by Allen Kaganovsky. Thank you!
- Couple of code parts that had born some of the additions in DayZed, originally made by AlienX. Thank you!
- Some old and forgotten code from Lingor 0.34 and older. We actually have no idea who ported it first. Let's not forget icebreakr who created the map.
- Awesome tutorials by Killzone_Kid.
- A lot of posts on OpenDayZ, containing some simple code snippet's that helped us to understand some stuff, originally posted by EHDSeven
And probably a lot more...feel free to message us ;)
Original DayZMod Credits
- Dean 'Rocket' Hall
Community Dev Project Managers
This file contains a list of every person who has contributed code to DayZ Mod. It was created from the git commit log, and should include everyone, but we may have missed a few and it is manually updated now. If you feel like you've been left out, feel free to tell us!
These contributors have made many changes, over a fairly long time span, or for many different parts of the code.
- Sharkiller (Spanish Tranlations)
- Markolie (Dutch Translations)
- LordGoF (French Translations)
- Defwen (Czech Translations)
- Paul Tomany
These contributors have made specific changes for a particular bug fix or feature.
- Alex Grosse (Inch)
- dayz10k (Harlan)
- Markolie (Dutch Translations)
- soapmak3r (Background Music)
- Aj (Leadz)
- Special thanks to TOPMO3 and GenesisCrys for the outstanding work with retexturing the Viral infected.
- Special thanks to David Foltyn for the support during the community build with his constent moaning and presure to do everything different :-).
- Special thanks to Matt Lightfoot for his incredible logic we all love to hate :-).
- Special thanks to shinkicker who has listened to all of the ideas and who has always been there to bounce ideas back and forth Thanks.
- Special thanks to Shacktac for his incredable work within the Arma 2 community.
- Special thanks to AWOL and Paul Tomany for sharing awesome features from DayZ Epoch.
- Special thanks to BMRF, TMW, MUSTY for providing test machines before release.