The World Is All About Functions
The beauty of mathematics lies in its concise function, a formula, with simple form but has the power to illustrate a bunch of life issues.
- Guass method for linear equations solving.
- LU decomposition (where 'LU' stands for 'lower upper') factors a matrix as the product of lower triangular matrix and upper triangular matrix.
- Newton Method is a numerical way to solve linear equations that are successive differentiable at its zero points.
- Secant method for equation solving is an application of Newton iteration formula.
- Analysis of variance for equation solving is a collection of statistical models used to analyze the differences among group means and their associated procedures. This demo presents a single factor analysis of variance.
... there are much more ...