Phoenix CMS (PXCMS) is a powerful open source, modular content management system.
- Laravel 5.3 (For L4.2 checkout the v0.1 tag)
- PHP 5.6.4+
- MySQL 4+ (no official support for other DBMS at this time)
- Apache Rewrite Module
- Mcrypt PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
1. Clone this project into a directory
git clone https://github.com/Cysha/PhoenixCMS.git pxcms
2. Run a composer install from the root of the project:
3. Assuming you have NPM installed, run the installer from the root of the project:
4. Run the bower installer from the root of the project:
npm install -g bower # run this if you dont have bower installed bower install
Providing none of the above threw any errors, that should be all the dependancies installed.
5. (optional) Next thing to do is configure the environment,
- find your apache vhost that you wish to use,
- ensure the directory root is path/to/project/public
- and that your parameters in your path/to/project/.env file are set are set.
6. Last thing to do then is run the installer from the root of the project, and follow the prompts
php artisan cms:install
Note: If XDebug is enabled you must increase the max_nesting_level in your php.ini like so:
xdebug.max_nesting_level = 200
Releases will be numbered with the follow format:
<major>.<minor>.<patch> And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch
.. coming soon ..
Modules, Themes, and Plugins
The CMS is fully customizable from themes and modules to language packs, documentation on how to create these will be posted on the website in due course.
If you encounter problems with using the CMS, keeping in mind that it isn't a full release yet, please post on an issue on the repository. Module specific issues would be better posted to the correct module to keep tracking easier. Pull requests are welcome.
Thanks to the people that have contributed and helped test/find bugs in the project:
License Copyright (c) 2013 Cysha
PXCMS is licensed under the MIT LICENSE.