- Release date: December 14, 2012
- Downloads: * http://cython.org/release/Cython-0.17.3.tar.gz MD5 * http://cython.org/release/Cython-0.17.3.zip MD5
- Git: https://github.com/cython/cython/commit/e5abacf3541262fff739cb3b0f43a9dcbf3be26b
The bug tracker has a list of the major improvements.
- During final interpreter cleanup (with types cleanup enabled at compile time), extension types that inherit from base types over more than one level that were cimported from other modules could lead to a crash.
- Weak-reference support in extension types (with a
cdef __weakref__attribute) generated incorrect deallocation code.
- In CPython 3.3, converting a Unicode character to the
Py_UNICODEtype could fail to raise an overflow for non-BMP characters that do not fit into a wchar_t on the current platform.
- Negative C integer constants lost their longness suffix in the generated C code.