You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.Dismiss alert
- Add hash unit tests.
- Make property groups : These are used for creating group hashes, as some properties don't visual output.
- Optimisation for style hash calculations : Calculate the hashes for property groups a more cheaply by only considering non-default prop values and iterating over the overridden keys in `ele._private.style` rather than the entire group prop list.
- Pie style property hints use the property group hashes.
- Add `ElementTextureCacheLookup` : a lookup table for (ele, scaleLvl) tuples based on the style hashes. If N elements share the same hash, then there is only one rendering with N blits -- blits being cheap and renderings being expensive. This will help performance greatly on graphs with many nodes that are the same apart from label (once separate label textures are implemented #1270).
- The `ElementTextureCacheLookup` can be re-used for implementing separate caches for edge arrows #1616 and element labels #1270.
- Misc. formatting improvements to cache code and stylesheet code.
- Port existing string-key caches to use an integer hash key #2028
- Use integer hash for style property hint keys #2027