I am Gagandeep, working on Statistics, Algorithms and Software. Take a look at some of my project in the list below.
- LFortran - LFortran is a modern open-source (BSD licensed) interactive Fortran compiler built on top of LLVM. Working with Ondrej Certik on adding new features to the compiler like,
arraysand much more.
- PyDataStructs - PyDataStructs, as the name suggests is a python package for data structures and algorithms. Me and my team are working hard to add all the features we have planned for its first version.
- BNN - BNN is a simple, light weight deep learning framework with a specialisation aimed for Binarized Neural Networks. Right now, I am heading towards adding the operations for supporting MLPs and then with some data pre-processing features,basic MLPs should be easy to code. Just reach out to me if you want to work on this project.
- AdaBoost - An implementation of AdaBoost algorithm with GPU support using CUDA. Would appreciate some help on this to get it done quickly. :-)
- Enhancement of Statistics Module of SymPy - This was my Google Summer of Code, 2019 project under the mentorship of Francesco Bonazzi. I have written a blog on it, just find it here.
- Optimization of Offloading Scheme Algorithm for Large Number of Tasks in Mobile-Edge Computing - This was one of my projects for Computer Networking course. The code is available here.
Contacts for Collaboration
If you want to work on some of my ongoing projects then feel free to reach out to me on Gitter. Click here to open a private chat box and leave a message. You can also send an email to me. My Email ID is, firstname.lastname@example.org
See, you just increased the visitor count by one. Thanks.