jPlayer port for piwigo. Play your videos and audio tracks on your web gallery!
Piwigo-jplayer is a plugin for the Piwigo web gallery that allows you to render various video and audio files within your piwigo install.
See it in action here
This plugin needs to be uploaded in the
get it directly from the plugin section of the admin site or grab it from the Piwigo website
download the archive from github (https://github.com/d-matt/piwigo-jplayer/downloads)
wget -O piwigo-jplayer.tar.gz https://github.com/d-matt/piwigo-jplayer/tarball/master
or clone the project
git clone git://github.com/d-matt/piwigo-jplayer.git
Then, go to the admin site, in the plugin section and activate it.
Note : for piwigo-jplayer to work with Firefox, you should also make sure that the webserver is sending the correct type for the given file.
Please read the documentation on jplayer website : http://jplayer.org/latest/developer-guide/
Basically, medias will be added to your gallery just like standard pictures:
- Uploads the videos in the
- In piwigo < 2.4, the thumbnail is named
- In piwigo > 2.4, the thumbnail is named
- Finally use the sync button
Version 0.6 (2013/07/29)
- fix #6 : use $tpl_thumbnails_var['NAME'] instead of $tpl_thumbnails_var['name'] to find duplicates videos
Version 0.5 (2013/07/28)
- Merged Pull Request: upgraded jplayer and themes to 2.4.0 by anthonydahanne
- Merged Pull Request: upload video.m4v and video.webm, have piwigo consider it's the same video and have jplayer choose the best format for your browser by anthonydahanne
- update getid3 to 1.9.7
Version 0.4 (2012/07/09)
- Distrib fix
Version 0.3 (2012/07/09)
- Add a tool to publish new versions
- Add a tool to convert thumbnails to representatives
Version 0.2 (2012/07/08)
- Piwigo 2.4 compatibility
- Add a parameter to use representative image in the video player
- Add autoplay parameter
Version 0.1 (2012/01/02)
- Initial release
The piwigo-jplayer plugin for Piwigo is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.