Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release fixes compatibility for boot9strap v1.1 / 1.2. This is new:
- Compatibility with boot9strap v1.1 / v1.2
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience :^)
You may have noticed the lack of love for Decrypt9WIP during the last few month. Reason is, you should really be using GodMode9 by now. I don't want to leave you sighaxed people left behind, though, so this release is for you. This is new:
- FIRM entrypoint included
- DSi enhanced cart dumping improved
Btw, if you think D9WIP development should continue, you can be the new maintainer (preferable guys who already did good pull requests on this repo). Everyone else, have fun.
Just a small maintenance release that adds some of the recent improvements GodMode9 brought.
This is new:
- Vastly improved compatibility with TWL (DSi enhanced / exclusive) carts
- 'Compact' Multi EmuNAND setups are now supported
- Updated ncchinfo.bin format, now allows for XORpads smaller than 1MB (also backwards compatible)
- For devs: Compatibility with most recent devKitARM
- Various smaller bugfixes and improvements
If you happen to stumble over a bug, please open an issue.
A quick release to prevent two rather improbable but nonetheless possible brick causes in the CTRNAND transfer feature. Other than that, the last release was 2 months ago, so there are more goodies:
- CTRNAND transfer: stricter checks for free space on SD card
- CTRNAND transfer: Stop on all errors and output failure
- Feature descriptions in-software, thanks to @Wolfvak (code) and @ihaveamac (descriptions)
- AK2i flashcard handling, thanks to @Normmatt and @d3m3villur
- NDS cartridge savegame flashing, thanks to @dark_samus
- Support for KOR N3DS Health and Safety
- Improved cancellation handling (again)
- Various smaller bugfixes and improvements
Devs, if you can lend a hand: As you see we've got NDS (NTR+TWL) cart savegame flashing now, but we're missing NDS cart savegame dumping and 3DS cart savegame dumping / flashing. All of this should be possible via the NTRCARD registers, but the D9 code is still missing support for 3DS type eeprom chips.
Also: thanks a ton to everyone involved in this release!
Guess you didn't see that coming, a new D9 release already. This release concentrates on improvements on the popular CIA builder features. This is new:
- Reorganized menu, take note that several features are renamed now (basically all CIA building features)
- New features that allow building of fully decrypted CIAs from SD content
- Improved SD content selector, now sorted by title ID
- Faster CIA builder in certain cases
- SEEDs for NCCH crypto can now be extracted on-the-fly from NAND
- Updated readme file (yeah, I forgot last time)
A new release, with this new stuff:
- Added a config file dumper (this is required for the Citra emulator)
- CTRNAND transfer now working on devkits (enables A9LH installation)
- Overall better support for devkit crypto keys
- Cancellation of various operations is now possible (just hold B)
- Enabled continuous scroll (hold arrow buttons)
- Fixed shallow decrypted CIAs not being installable
- SD -> CIA converter now also wipes the (possibly identifying) ticket id
- Improved error handling in SD -> CIA / SD -> CXI features
So, one new feature, better support for devkits, and other than that improvements to existing stuff. As always, have fun testing and be sure to report bugs!
Didn't expect a new release that soon, did you? This is new:
- Improved SD content -> CIA converter, now works in batch and creates console independent CIAs
- New SD content ->CXI dumper, simplifying CXI dump and NCCH decrypt of installed content
- Forced CTRNAND transfer improved (use non-forced unless you know what you are doing)
- H&S dump / inject now working again on region switched units
New D9 release for you to sink your teeth in, this is new:
- New SD content ->CIA converter - you can now convert installed content back to CIA!
- POWER (poweroff) and HOME button (reboot) are now functional
- Introduced color to console / menu in some places
- On 3DS cart dumping, the CARD2 save area is now wiped
- New choosable (during build) font, thanks to @Ennea
To get the new font, you need to compile with FONT=GB. For convenience, this release also contains precompiled fonts with the new font and the original font.
Mainly a bugfix release, with one new major feature. This is new:
- Includes a ticket dumper feature now.
- Extra confirmation on space low when CTRNAND transfering
- Fixed problems with GW type EmuNANDs after a CTRNAND transfer
- gbavcsave.bin is now called gbavc.sav (as most emulators expect .sav extension)
- Improved the FIRM A9LH decryptor (now also handles TWL_FIRM and AGB_FIRM)
- Other minor fixes and imrpovements
A very minor one this time, but required for @Plailect's new A9LH guide. This is new:
- Changed CTRNAND transfer handling according to guide requirements