This is a big one, adding tons of functionality, improving stability, and fixing bugs. Since the last release, this had 96 commits, and the changelog shows:
- This is a major rewrite for most of the code GM9 consists of
- Verify support for CIA, NCSD, NCCH, TMD and FIRMs
- Decrypt support for CIA, NCSD, NCCH, FIRMs
- Building CIAs from NCSD, NCCH and TMD (that includes building CIAs from SD installed and system contents)
- Batch support for all of the above
- Mount support for CIA, NCSD (.3DS), NCCH, ExeFS, RomFS and FIRMs (from system and SD installed content, too)
- New X: drive for NAND XORpads
- Persistent RAM drive on 9:, not coupled to image handling
- No SD mode - GodMode9 can now run without an SD card inserted
- Readme finally provides actual useful information
- Countless smaller improvements and bug fixes
Big thanks go to Al3x_10m of freenode #Cakey fame for helping me with some last minute testing of this release.
By the way: are people still scared of this? Really? SafeMode9 (same as GM9, but SysNAND / A9LH write permissions are not unlockable) is also attached to this release, just in case someone needs it.