Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A new release with a very important fix, sighax / b9s users - please update. This is new:
- Reduced the N3DS ram drive size to 64MB (sighax only, cause extended FCRAM is disabled)
- Full support for custom NCSDs (still experimental at this point)
- Added support for upcoming boot9strap and Luma 3DS releases (thanks @TuxSH)
- OTP is now decryptable via GM9 - look for
- Essential backup now contains the otp instead of the otp hash
- Support for setting up GW type EmuNANDs
- The usual stash of minor improvements and bugfixes
The last version's ram drive had a bug when running from boot9strap on N3DS, where files on the drive could get corrupted if they are written to a certain portion of memory.
As for custom NCSDs - @ApacheThunder showed us it is possible, and now custom NCSDs are also fully compatible with GM9. Don't try anything stupid if you don't know what you're doing. Maybe do your experiments on EmuNAND first? Also, take note that GM9 can only help in repartitioning, you will need other tools, too.