Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
A pretty minor release, intended to fix a small derp most of you won't even have noticed. This is new:
- [new] Added NAND restore scripts by Kazuma77
- [new] Allow
R+DOWNto force reload the file list
- [new] Inject context menu entry for virtual files (only if there's exactly one entry in the clipboard)
- [fix] Fixed ntrboot detection. GM9 now again works as intended when flashed directly to a ntrboot card. Thanks @ihaveamac for finding this bug.
- [fix] Don't allow mounting already mounted drive images.
- [fix] Fixed vanishing top bar on GodMode9TD (thanks @MelonGx for the find)
The derp here only concerns those of you who directly flashed GM9 to their ntrboot cards, which will be a small minority of you guys. In those cases, ntrboot was not correctly detected, thus making GM9 default to the bootloader behaviour (which is not what you want there).
As for everyone who will be asking how to update now - you know, there's a readme, and there's a quick start guide in there. Updating just means replacing the GodMode9.firm with the newer version. You may also want to follow the quick start guide and copy the new scripts for this release.