** Work in progress **
Automatically runs and displays the results of djangobench over time. This is the code behind http://dgauge.ep.io/ (which wraps the app in a simple )
How to run it
- pip install with something like pip install -e git://github.com/d0ugal/django-gauge.git#egg=gauge
- Add 'gauge' to your installed apps, syncdb and migrate
- Add the urls: url(r'^', include('gauge.urls')),
- Collect static
- Set the enviroment variables; AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID and AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
- Run ./manage.py gauge_run_benchmarks -I
Any tips or suggestions how to make the results easlier to consume would be appreciated. It's working well, but I could do help with the stats work to improve the results and presentation.
Thanks to Jacob Kaplan-Moss for creating djangobench and django-dev-dashboard (from which much code was borrowered).