eZ Server Monitor `Web
In its Web version eSM is a PHP script that displays on a Web page information such as:
- System : hostname, OS, kernel version, uptime, last boot date, number of current user(s), server datetime
- Load average : gauges showing the CPU load with the percentage (1 minute, 5 minutes et 15 minutes)
- Network usage : displaying the IP address of each network interface with the data transmitted and received
- CPU : model, frequency, cores number, cache L2, bogomips
- Disk usage : table of each mount point with the space available, used and total
- Memory : table containing the available used and total of RAM
- Swap : table containing the available used and total of Swap
- Last login : display last 5 user connections
- Ping : ping the hosts defined in the configuration file
- Services : displays the status (up or down) services defined in the configuration file
Each block can be reloaded manually.
View more information on the official website.