Easy Connector Bundle
A bundle to easily run an Interledger connector
All the components necessary to operate an ilp-connector in a single process:
- Connector to connect to the network
- SPSP server to receive payments
- MoneyD-GUI to manage the connector
Significantly reduces configuration necessary to run the connector by providing sensible defaults for plugins and most connector options. Configuration for all components are specified in one JSON file.
- Install deps
npm install -g easy-connector-bundle
- Run for usage instructions:
Example using the Testnet
- Initial configuration, prompts you for questions:
ecb configure --testnet
- Start connector. Automatically makes
ilp-plugin-xrp-asym-serverand saves to config:
- Add a testnet XRP peer:
ecb addAccount -n xrpPeer
Note: in the server/client prompt, the choice represents your role in the relationship (e.g. choosing
server means you are the server).
If you chose
server, give your peer the URL returned in the logs of the format
btp+ws://<hostname>:<port>. If you have HTTPS set up on your machine, replace
btp+wssin the URL. Where
hostnameis your host/domain name.
Now we can test if we can send packets to our peer. If you set this up on a remote machine, port-forward port
7770to your local machine, then go to
localhost:7770to access your connector's MoneyD-GUI. Here you should be able to go to the 'ping' tab, and input your peer's ILP address. If the ping succeeds, you are successfully peered!
- Minimum default config
- Generate config through cli questions
- Configuration instructions
- Configuration through environment variables
- Terraform script for automatically deploying to cloud provider(s)
ilp-plugin-xrp-hybridfor on-ledger w/o payment channels settlement