Java library for creative coding with a focus on infrastructure and saving your trail of experimentation.
At its core, Passage is based on the Processing framework for creative coding. In addition to making the core APIs a little nicer to work with in some cases, the following are well-integrated into this codebase.
- The sunflow ray tracer
- OpenMap for GIS
- The Minim library for audio processing
- Support for reading ESRI shapefiles and DBF files
- Computation of voronoi regions for a set of input points
- 3D convex hull computation
- A stippling algorithm for image approximation
- A circle packing algorithm
- A circle packing algorithm which can be used to approximate an input image
- Support for creating an on-disk index of an image which supports fast circle packing approximation of that image