Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- 10 new file formats supported:
- User now can drag & drop of the viewing image from ImageGlass window to another application (hold
- Add support for "Default Programs" panel in Windows 10. #129
- Allow user to change the program opens when edit image is selected. #123
- Allow user to stop looping back viewer to the first image when reaching the end of the list. #109
- Add new shortcuts for zooming. #107 (Wiki: https://github.com/d2phap/ImageGlass/wiki/Image-zooming)
- Portable mode support. #82
- Fully support for HiDPI scaling. #32
- Support scalable theme icons (SVG format).
- ImageGlass' logo is re-designed.
- Switch to use ImageMagick library for lots of file formats support.
- Remove file name of thumbnail.
- New arrangement of Settings dialog.
- Invert mouse wheel option: #151
- Spin down to view next image.
- Spin up to view previous image.
- Add option to turn on/off Delete confirmation dialog before deleting viewing image. #149
- Remove the "Loading..." message and reduce the duration of the message from 5 seconds to 2 seconds. #105
- lmageGlass throws error when moving the viewing image files to another folder. #182
- Zoomed images getting reset to actual size while saving files to the same location as the image being loaded. #168
- Wrong Filename Requested Against Case-Sensitive UNC/Mapped Network Share. #165
- ImageGlass moves to next image when using the snap feature of
LEFT/RIGHT arrowkeys. #148
- Modal dialog is displaying not on top during "Keep window always on top". #135
ImageList_OnFinishLoadingImageevent subscribing leakage. #132
- User cannot find ImageGlass window after closing ImageGlass and disconnecting the second monitor. #117
- Some GIF files are playing slowly (thanks to @Meowski). #114
- When using Scaling Width/Height on a zoomed image, the size of image is not changed. #112
- Installation doesn't ask for admin password, error message. #101
- Some SVG files crashing when opening. #91
- Failed to associate with certain file types (e.g., .png) as default application. #16