Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fix pow, sqrt and log scales to preserve set domains exactly.
- Fix d3.interpolate when start and end values are different types; an interpolator is now chosen solely based on the end value. For example, when interpolating from the empty string to a number, d3.interpolateNumber is now used instead of d3.interpolateString, producing the desired intermediate interpolation from zero.
- Fix d3.interpolateString such that the return value is always a string, even if both the start and end value are coercible to numbers.
- Fix d3.interpolateTransform and d3.transform for the identity transform in Firefox.
- Fix regression in projection.clipExtent.
- Improve d3.geo.bounds implementation to handle inflection points and the antimeridian.