Please consider using Jason's Symbol Instance Locator which does everything this plugin does and more! Thank you.
A simple sketch plugin that helps locating instances of a selected symbol.
How it works
- Select a symbol or any instance in your document
- Run the plugin
- A dialog with a dropdown list of all instances and their location (artboard or page) will show up
- Select one
- The plugin will navigate to that board
- Add messages
- Display a different alert if symbol is not being used anywhere
- Ask user if they want to remove the symbol
- Check if it is used in another symbol (nested)
- Group instances by container
- Show amount of instances in each container
- Use a scroll list instead of dropdown
- Provide a back function?