Better npm publish
- Ensures the working directory is clean and that there are no unpulled changes
- Runs your checks before publishing via npm scripts
- Bumps the package version and creates git tag
- Publishes new version to npm
- Pushes commits and tags to GitHub
- Confirm before publishing
- Verbose release info after publishing
npm install -g pmm
pmm [<newversion> | major | minor | patch | premajor | preminor | prepatch | prerelease] [<npmtag>] # default version: patch # default npm tag: latest
If you define "pmm:prepare" script in package.json it will be run before every publish. Also you can use prepublish or preversion npm scripts to run checks before publishing.
Contributing are highly welcome! This repos is commitizen friendly — please read about it here.