The Simplest Bitcoin Wallet
The following Bitcoin folks are implemented
- Bitcoin (BTC): https://bitcore.cc/tsbw
- Bitcore (BTX): https://bitcore.cc/tsbw/btx
- Bitcoin Cash (BTC): https://bitcore.cc/tsbw/bcc
Nothing is sent to a server, everything is done in the browser. It gets utxo and sends signed txs via external API's.
All API access is wrapped in a "backend" object, which can be easily swapped.
- API for Bitcoin (BTC): blochchain.info
- API for Bitcore (BTX): insight.bitcore.cc
- API for Bitcoin Cash (BTC): blockexplorer.com
You can enter a compressed or uncompressed WIF key as your passphrase; this means you can use the same wallets you have at https://coinb.in or any other wallet that allows exporting in this format.
It's also a good start if you are interested to learn about Bitcoin and JS wallets since it's a lot simpler than the original.
var tx = btc.new_tx(); tx.add_input ('01020304abcdef', 0, '76a9141d8f0476ea05d9459e004fd0ff10588dd3979e6788ac'); // txid, no, script tx.add_output('13nwZVh9RsKuZGegVn5KWHM51dA98Mho5f', 1234); // address, amount var keys = btc.get_keys('123'); // 123 = passphrase var signed = tx.sign(keys); console.log(signed);