Dynamic Multi File
FormBuilder comes with a smart multi file upload type. It allows you to use different adapters/libraries like FineUploader or DropZoneJs.
- File Upload per file type (yes, it's possible to place multiple upload fields per form)
- Large File Support: Process chunked files to allow large file uploads
- Different adapters: Choose between different upload handler or create a custom one!
- Stateless: no session is required to handle file uploads
- Different storage principals: Store data as pimcore assets (
/formdataasset folder) and add download-link to mail or add them as native mail attachments
- Stay clean: unsubmitted data / chunk data will be swiped via maintenance
- Prebuild Extensions: Use included jQuery extensions to set up your form in front end in no time!
There are some options in the (backend) field configuration:
||Max file size will be calculated in MB. Empty or zero means no limit|
||Define allowed extensions, for example:
||The maximum number of files that can be uploaded. Empty or zero means no limit|
||All Files will be stored in your pimcore asset structure (/formdata) by default. If you check this option, the files will be attached to the mail instead of adding a download link|
Per default, FineUploader will be used. If you want to change the dmf adapter, you need to define it:
form_builder: dynamic_multi_file_adapter: FormBuilderBundle\DynamicMultiFile\Adapter\DropZoneAdapter
The core extension will try to fetch the handler path, defined by