Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
PLS 1.0 will be end at 2016/11/10 04:00:00 GMT,
DACPlay will be migrated to a new chain based on Graphene (https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene)
SHA1(PLAY-0.5.0-x64.exe) = 3D1D0121768981F47851E636AE609FEC88DCBD4C
SHA1(PLAY-0.5.0-x86.exe) = 5EE43FF8A9A6335837607D08EDED89BDC12DC05A
SHA1(PLAY_0.5.0_linux.tar.gz) = 79436281c413076d528b2433c996cbc877b18236
- Add wallet_export_keys
- API to generate snapshot
SHA1(PLAY-0.4.6-x64.exe) = 80BA5813978186EE716C6AB93F97EB88B51EAB86
SHA1(PLAY-0.4.6-x86.exe) = 1AB35669167CF9F4C638D7F1B30982035853EB14
SHA1(PLAY_0.4.6_linux.tar.gz) = 328e5d057878a9776aa4aeda81f9bbaddfc9a3f0
SHA1(PLAY_0.4.5_linux.tar.gz) = f2c0083b27a5ec0c19000a43f3d26ffb6fc5e0c5
SHA1(PLAY-0.4.5-x64.exe) = DE5314F7677626ABB0BCD65A80AB3CBB2FAA9F5E
SHA1(PLAY-0.4.5-x86.exe) = 2B224142863E63251426A0DDE1FEC51CB78AEBFE
This is a pre-release for the upcoming release including hardfork support for game smart contract.
- There is a memory leak issue which could cause your node to crash after continue running for several days, so keep restart you node after 2 days running is a workaround for this.
- This version is unstable after hardfork number, and there could be security issues so use it at your own risk.
- From now, bitsuperlab's cpp-play is to become an independent contributor for dac-play, it could have differnt vision described as decentralized entertainment clearing system, which is different with dac_play (operated by dac_play.org).
- Support smart contract based on google v8
- Hardfork on 3630000
- New game apis related to game assets, create game, etc.
SHA1 (PLAY-0.4.0-x64.exe) = 7B6E3B83651C7F6806EB8C196EE4F43F1E006B0D
SHA1 (PLAY-0.4.0-x86.exe) = 14D0FFF935678E4B4087C15EED3BB2F44A494D28
SHA1 (PLAY-0.4.0.dmg) = 266fa19570940593671e06dc1d1905bf7a7e534d
SHA1(PLAY_0.4.0_linux.tar.gz) = 3CD830466C95A0C37895D6334D3E112C88EB8A18
Note for linux client:
There might be some dependency error when running play_client, please make sure below packages are installed:
sudo apt-get install libdb++-dev libdb-dev libtcmalloc-minimal4 libcurl4-openssl-dev
- Fix red packet count limitation fork issue.
- HARD FORK on block 1340000, about 5 days later
- Improve the API of create red packet, can filter the claimers with renpin condition.
- Fix issue of red packets with large count.