A Flask Python server to launch C/C++ code and Python code online.
The only dependency is Flask.
Below you have screenshots.
This software is made for you if you are looking for:
- something simple to write basic code
- something unified to run C and Python basic programs from source code (switching using one clic)
- not creating a file, compiling, using a terminal neither using an interpreter
- having a quick result using one clic on a button
- no advertising and open source tool
- using a web browser
- working in localhost
- not security constraints
WARNING: Be careful, this is intended to run in local as there is no sandbox, no security management.
How to use
The easy way is to clone it and use it via a virtualenv:
$ git clone https://github.com/dadadel/codelauncher.git # or email@example.com:dadadel/codelauncher.git $ cd codelauncher $ virtualenv env $ . env/bin/activate $ pip install Flask
Run the server:
$ python webdev.py
Then visite with your web browser the URL: http://127.0.0.1:5000.