Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This is the first release of Yin-Yang this is labled as pre-release or beta since this is not considered stable. Due to many problems with building for each distribution we settled for the AppImage format with all the libraries bundled with them.
- added Gnome support
- added Budgie support
- added better README.md
- fixed a bug where the schedular would not work correctly #21
- fixed a bug where the Settings would not open on Gnome #20
- added a AppImage and single-executable-binary #3
- fixed a bug where KDE would not be recognised correctly #18
- unstable fix, fixed atom switching not working correctly #19
If you do not get a .desktop file on your first run please download AppImageLauncher to get a desktop entry, this tool makes updating in the future easiert however the build process will be optimized and will not need this tool in the future.