This repository contains the source code for the following paper:
This code base is not fully deployable yet (see todo list below). But in the meantime, I can point to where you can find relevant code:
- Pytorch model: encoderdecoder.py#L32
- Dataset generation: generate_dataset.cc
- Evaluation: meshdist.cc, voxel_iou.cc
- SQLite database schema (data generation code takes this database as input): db_model.py
- Change hard-coded paths to relative paths.
- Add an environment.yml file for the Anaconda virtual environment.
- Provide a download scripts to download the datasets.
- Upload pre-compiled C++ binaries.
- Upload sqlite database needed for dataset generation.
- Upload pre-trained weights for the Pytorch model.
In the meantime, if you need to get any specific part working for research, emailing me is probably the fastest. Contact info can be found here
Clone the repository with the --recurse-submodules option to download third party dependencies.
git clone --recurse-submodules email@example.com:daeyun/scene3d.git
Then run the build scripts in third_party/build_scripts to compile the third party libraries if you don't have these dependencies locally installled.
Finally, run this script to build the binaries:
Anaconda environment file coming soon.