Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
- Now automatically detects ARPACK and SuperLU on a wider set of platforms.
- Fixed compilation issue when compiled against OpenCV 3.
- Removed compilation warnings associated with catching exceptions by value instead of reference.
Updated the plotting routine to use fixed point notation for 0 and numbers in the interval [1, 1000], and scientific notation otherwise.
TBTK has finally stabilized enough for v1.0.0 to be released. Some of the most important points are:
- The core API of TBTK has stabilized and the version number will from here on be more structured. Further breaking changes will only be included in new major versions. Substantial extensions that does not break the API will be released with an incremented minor version number, while patches will increment the patch version number.
- A comprehensive documentation that is up to date with the release is bundled with the code.
- Significant effort has gone into implementing tests for the most important components of the code.