A pure-Python graphics library for PyQt/PySide
Copyright 2012 Luke Campagnola, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Luke Campagnola email@example.com
- Megan Kratz
- Paul Manis
- Ingo Breßler
- Christian Gavin
- Michael Cristopher Hogg
- Ulrich Leutner
- Felix Schill
- Guillaume Poulin
- Antony Lee
- Mattias Põldaru
- Thomas S.
- Fabio Zadrozny
- Mikhail Terekhov
- Pietro Zambelli
- PyQt 4.7+ or PySide
- python 2.6, 2.7, or 3.x
- numpy, scipy
- For 3D graphics: pyopengl
- Known to run on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Post at the mailing list / forum
- To use with a specific project, simply copy the pyqtgraph subdirectory anywhere that is importable from your project. PyQtGraph may also be used as a git subtree by cloning the git-core repository from github.
- To install system-wide from source distribution:
$ python setup.py install
- For instalation packages, see the website (pyqtgraph.org)
There are many examples; run
python -m pyqtgraph.examples for a menu.
Some (incomplete) documentation exists at this time.
- Easiest place to get documentation is at http://www.pyqtgraph.org/documentation
- If you acquired this code as a .tar.gz file from the website, then you can also look in doc/html.
- If you acquired this code via GitHub, then you can build the documentation using sphinx.
From the documentation directory, run:
$ make html
Please feel free to pester Luke or post to the forum if you need a specific section of documentation to be expanded.