- Install Node.js from http://nodejs.org or from your favorite package manager. At least version 9.3 is required.
This is the main monorepo README. The monorepo contains the following packages:
- @cutting/devtools - Common webpack, jest and npm scripts
- @cutting/util - Any common functionality applicable to all packages can be found here.
- @cutting/use-shortcuts - Effortlessly create keyboard shortcust with this react hook.
- @cutting/component-library - Common react components that can be shared among all projects. This ensures consistency in both styling and functionality. The atomic design methodology will be used to add a logical grouping to the component structure.
- @cutting/website - Frontend main site code for the cutting website
Each subpackage above can be deployed or imported as an npm package in isolation.
All packages have tests and most part from
util have their own viewable demo webserver to display the current functionality.
To check everything is working locally, run the following commands:
npm install npm run start
When these commands have finished open a browser at http://localhost:3000
You will need to have perviously ran
npm install before running:
This will run unit tests in every subpackage of the monorepo. Each subpackage has its own suite of tests that can be executed with the same command when executed in the subdirectory.