The code in this project is a proof-of-concept for integrating Netty and Jersey 2.0. Dependency management is done using Maven.
The tricky part is implementing NettyHandlerContainer and NettyHandlerContainerProvider (which at the moment isn't used. I recommend checking them out, and contributing as there are some missing features for full integration.
- Java version 1.6 (not tested with other versions as of now)
- Clone the repository
mvn clean installfrom the projects root directory
- `java -jar target/server-0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar
- Go to http://localhost:8080 to view
- SecurityContext is a black-box as of now. This needs a lot of work to get right.
- No idea what PropertiesDelegate is for. I think we need it for something.
- A lot of nice JavaDoc explaining what's going on.