You found my public GitHub portfolio! This is one of the places on the internet where I keep things that have to do with programming. Since you are here, I may as well show you around.
While you are here, don't miss these projects:
- https://github.com/dagostinelli/spoonbill - This is a really cool program that can help you build blazing fast static web sites. I used it on several production sites. Check out the project's Readme file to fnid the whole list.
- https://github.com/PrestoPalette/PrestoPalette - If you're into digital art, then this tool is for you. It will help you compose harmonious palettes for your digital art. Game artists really like this tool. This tool is being shipped as part of Fedora Linux!
- https://github.com/dagostinelli/hypatia - A linear algebra math library. This has been used in a game engine, a digital oscilloscope and it may soon be flying in low earth orbit aboard something special...
- https://github.com/solarsailengine - When I was a boy, I dreamed of making video games. When I grew up, I didn't entirely shed the dream. Instead, I wrote a game engine and it works!
- https://github.com/dagostinelli/python-package-boilerplate - Lots of web developers royally mess up Python. Here's a place to get started.
I also have a personal web site that you might like to take a look at. https://www.darrylagostinelli.com