dahliaOS is a modern, secure, lightweight and responsive operating system, combining the best of GNU/Linux and Fuchsia OS. We are developing a privacy-respecting, fast, secure and lightweight operating system, our goal is to establish a new standard for the desktop platform. Learn more about the project on our website.
If you're wondering how to contribute to the project, please refer to our contributing guide. Everyone is welcome to join!
dahliaOS documentation can be found here.
Downloads can be found here.
The dahliaOS project has a number of repositories, some notable ones include:
- app_store: Curated marketplace for third-party applications on dahliaOS.
- blog: Blog for dahliaOS.
- buildroot: Configure and build dahliaOS Linux-based builds.
- dap: Dart-based package manager for dahliaOS.
- documentation: Documentation for dahliaOS.
- files: File manager.
- fimage: Portable Fuchsia emulator.
- graft: Tool to manange virtual machines and containers on dahliaOS.
- pangolin_desktop: Pangolin Desktop UI shell.
- settings: Settings application.
- system_recovery: Behind-the-scenes interface for recovery and developer mode on UEFI based systems.
- terminal: dahliaOS Terminal application.
- utopia: Utopia window manager.
- website: dahliaOS website.
Join the community