Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
luawinfilemodule which supports file-system interactions. This can be accessed in LuaScript by using
- Overhauled the auto-completion to dynamically handle tables and their associated meta-tables.
- Add support for setting timers for scheduling custom events
- Improve stability
Enhancements and new features:
- Better performance (3x in some cases)
- More keys accepted when adding custom shortcuts (See here)
Ctrl+Spaceto auto complete global values
- Auto-complete is more user friendly
- Implement nearly all Scintilla and Notepad++ notifications
- Several more Notepad++ messages are now supported
- Added a toolbar icon to toggle the console
Note: There is one change to the API that breaks backwards compatibility. The
"OnClose" notification now provides 0 parameters. If you need the buffer id or file name of the file being closed you can catch the
"OnBeforeClose" notification and save the info.
- More callback events e.g. "OnDoubleClick", "OnModification", "OnStyle"
- Ability to write a custom Lexer
- Better user experience when using the console.
- Highlighting of Scintilla/Notepad++ constants
- Bracket matching
- Automatic indentation
See the documentation.
Now with 100% more documentation. https://dail8859.github.io/LuaScript/
- More event types
- Console GUI tweaks
- More examples
Note: This makes a slight change to the API that may cause errors with scripts using the previous versions. Adding/removing callbacks has slightly changed. Instead of a each callback having a specific function, a string is passed in for the desired event. For example
npp.AddOnChar(function(c) ... end) would become
npp.AddEventHandler("OnChar", function(c) ... end). See the documentation.
This release includes several bug fixes. New features include:
- Autocomplete notepad++ and editor object within the console window.
- Several Notepad++ messages are implemented.
- Helper functions for clearing the console and writing custom error messages.
Major updates include:
- Upgraded Lua to 5.3
- Ability to assign shortcut keys to Lua functions
- Register callback functions for several events