httpstatus shows meaning of given HTTP status code.
$ httpstatus 404 404: Not Found
show status code starts with 40
$ httpstatus 40 400: Bad Request 401: Unauthorized 402: Payment Required 403: Forbidden 404: Not Found 405: Method Not Allowed 406: Not Acceptable 407: Proxy Authentication Required 408: Request Timeout 409: Conflict
find by meaning
$ httpstatus request 400: Bad Request 408: Request Timeout 413: Request Entity Too Large 414: Request-URI Too Large 416: Request Range Not Satisfiable 429: Too Many Requests 431: Request Header Fields Too Large
show all statuses
$ httpstatus 100: Continue 101: Switching Protocols 102: Processing 200: OK ...
$ gem install httpstatus
Contributing to httpstatus
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2013 daixque. See LICENSE.txt for further details.