Lisk pool distribution software
This software is created by lisk delegate "dakk", please consider a small donation if you use this software:
- "2324852447570841050L" for lisk
- "7725849364280821971S" for shift
- "AZAXtswaWS4v8eYMzJRjpd5pN3wMBj8Rmk" for ark
- "8691988869124917015R" for rise
Fork this repo; edit config.json and modify the first lines with your settings:
- pubkey: your delegate pubkey
- address: your delegate address
- percentage: percentage to distribute
- secret: your secret
- secondsecret: your second secret or null if disabled
- node: the lisk node where you get forging info
- nodepay: the lisk node used for payments
- minpayout: the minimum amount for a payout
- coin: the name of the coin (LISK, ARK, SHIFT, RISE, KAPU, OXY or whatever you want)
- skip: a list of address to skip
- donations: a list of object (address: amount) for send static amount every payout
- donationspercentage: a list of object (address: percentage) for send static percentage every payout
- logfile: file where you want to write pending and sent amounts
- feededuct: true if you want to subtract fees from user payouts
Now edit docs/index.html and customize the webpage.
Finally edit poollogs_example.json and put in lastpayout the unixtimestamp of your last payout or the date of pool starting; then move poollogs_example.json to poollogs.json.
If you want to run a private pool, you need to edit config.json and:
- private: set to true
- whitelist: put a list of address you wish to include
Ark & Kapu
If you are using this software on ark, you should edit pollogs_example_ark.json and put:
- lastpayout: the unixtimestamp of your last payout or the date of pool starting
- lastforged: the forged amount recorded in your last payout or the forged amount of pool starting
then move poollogs_example_ark.json to poollogs.json.
Also, replace docs/index.html with docs/index.ark.html
First clone the lisk-pool repository and install requests:
git clone https://github.com/dakk/lisk-pool
apt-get install python3-pip
pip3 install requests
If you are using lisk, you need to install lisk commander:
npm install --global --production email@example.com
If you are using rise you need to dpos-api-fallback:
git clone https://github.com/vekexasia/dpos-api-fallback cd dpos-api-fallback npm install npm run package
Then start it:
or if you want to use another config file:
python3 liskpool.py -c config2.json
It produces a file "payments.sh" with all payments shell commands. Run this file with:
The payments will be broadcasted (every 10 seconds). At the end you can move your generated poollogs.json to docs/poollogs.json and send the update to your git repo.
To display the pool frontend, enable docs-site on github repository settings.
The script is also runnable by cron using the -y argument:
python3 liskpool.py -y
There is also a 'batch.sh' file which run liskpool, then payments.sh and copy the poollogs.json in the docs folder.
Avoid vote hoppers
In some DPOS, some voters switch their voting weight from one delegate to another for receiving payout from multiple pools. A solution for that is the following flow:
- Run liskpool.py every hour with --min-payout=1000000 (a very high minpayout, so no payouts will be done but the pending will be updated)
- Run liskpool.py normally to broadcast the payments
Command line usage
usage: liskpool.py [-h] [-c config.json] [-y] [--min-payout MINPAYOUT] DPOS delegate pool script optional arguments: -h, --help show this help message and exit -c config.json set a config file (default: config.json) -y automatic yes for log saving (default: no) --min-payout MINPAYOUT override the minpayout value from config file
Lisk and Rise migration for version 1.0
Since Lisk version 1.0.0 and Rise version 1.0, APIs with secret used for creating transaction are not available anymore, so we need to use the dpos-api-fallback (a special thanks for vekexasia who made this tool).
First, update the lisk-pool source, update the config.json with new fields, then install dpos-api-fallback inside the lisk-pool directory:
cd lisk-pool git clone https://github.com/vekexasia/dpos-api-fallback cd dpos-api-fallback npm install npm run package
nodejs >= 6 is mandatory for running dpos-api-fallback!
Copyright 2017-2018 Davide Gessa
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.