Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
|Failed to load latest commit information.|
Churn is used to churn a number of files by a % changerate. Example: ./churn -v 10% /path/to/files This will create files adding 10% total space to the file path. ./churn -d -v 20% /path/to/files This will change 20% of the total size of data, by deleting files and creating newer ones, to simulate daily data change rates. You will need to set 3 options in the churn script before running it: MIN_SIZE - Minimum filesize to be created MAX_SIZE - Maximum filesize to be created MAX_FILES_PER_DIRECTORY - Maximum files per data directory Churn requires 'dd' to be in your path as well as access to /dev/urandom