Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Nov 3 2010
Nov 8 2010
- need a xmpp conduit to re-enable xmpp support
- will have to unify xmpp and irc pipelines
Nov 9 2010
- real plugins, not developed in clojurebot
- first attempt maybe agilezen (nice to have for work)
- acutally maybe google plugin, since I have one in the
clojurebot tree that works and it is super simple.
- plugins need to be able to plugin into pipelines somehow
- maybe a pipeline element that examines config and builds
- how to load? if plugins live in a jar on the classpath, then not
so nice for uberjar, can’t just java -jar clojurebot.jar
- maybe give path in config, and use urlclassloader to load.
- look in jars, or ??
- what about plugin’s dependencies
- put all jars in plugin directory in URLClassLoader, then load
plugin namespaces from that.
- actually, maybe first try at a new plugin will be a hudson BUILD
IT NOW plugin
- build it now plugin for hudson done