A collection of awesome companies offering free/discounted plans for eligible startups.
In order to be eligible for free credits or a discounted startup plan, most companies require your startup to be a part of an accelerator/incubator.
- Business Suites
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Database
- Cloud Telephony
- Edge Computing
- Email Delivery
- Marketing and Sales
- Snap Accelerate - Snap Accelerate provides companies with the resources and support they need to scale their marketing and customer acquisition strategies with Snap.
- Mixpanel for Startups - With access to Mixpanel’s most advanced features, startups can do complex behavioral analysis in seconds and collaborate across teams to unlock faster growth.
- Segment Startup Program - Eligible startups get full access to Segment's Team Plan (up to $25,000 value) free for up to two years.
- Amplitude Startup Scholarship - The Scholarship includes access to Amplitude’s behavioral analytics platform for 12 months. You'll also receive Amplitude's full suite of Enterprise features, including behavioral cohorting and user path analysis for 90% off the list price.
- Zoho One for Startups - Zoho One is a bundle of 40 different applications, for both web and mobile. You can pick any of the apps from this assorted suite, and be business sorted.
- Zendesk - Get a year of Zendesk for free while you get your startup off the ground.
- Hatch by DigitalOcean - Hatch helps developers create, launch, and scale their startups. This includes a range of perks to get you started, including 12 months of DigitalOcean credit to easily deploy and scale your infrastructure.
- AWS Activate - The AWS Activate program provides startups with the resources they need to quickly get started on AWS – including credits, training, and support.
- Startup with IBM - With $120,000 in free IBM Cloud credits, Startup with IBM can put your business on the path to transformative growth. Disrupt your industry with IBM.
- Google Cloud for Startups - Get up and running quickly and easily with mentorship, training, and Cloud credits from the Google Cloud for Startups program.
- Microsoft for Startups - Over the next two years, Microsoft has pledged 500 million dollars to support startups with access to technology, community spaces, and sales opportunities.
- Create@Alibaba Cloud - Create@Alibaba Cloud is a global program focused on accelerating business success for startups.
- Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem - The Oracle Global Startup Ecosystem works with startups at various stages, from founders in university-affiliated incubators to early stage to scaleups.
- Clever Bootstrap Program - Clever Cloud is an IT automation platform focused on developer's efficiency and time to market. The Clever Bootstrap Program provides startups with training, support and a 90% discount for the first three months. Then a 10% discount is applied on your first apps for an unlimited amount of time.
- MongoDB Startup Accelerator - The MongoDB Startup Accelerator offers access to MongoDB Atlas, the fully-managed global cloud database, and support to help startups build and scale their businesses.
- ScaleGrid Startup Program - Save up to $30,000 for a year with 90% off on ScaleGrid's MongoDB, Redis, MySQL and PostgreSQL 'Bring Your Own Cloud' database management plans.
- Knowlarity for Startups - Unicorn dreams? Knowlarity is happy to offer its communications suite products — SuperReceptionist and SuperConference free of cost for 6 months.
- Twilio for Startups - Twilio has partnered with a variety of accelerators to provide Twilio credits for participating startups.
- MyOperator for Startups [INDIA ONLY] - MyOperator’s Startup Program will transform the way you and your team communicates with leads and customers. India’s first end-to-end call management solution comes with exclusive startup program products & features.
- Exotel for Startups [INDIA ONLY] - Exotel for Startups is a special account for startups that gives you access to all of Exotel’s features.
- MSG91 for Startups [INDIA ONLY] - A startup for startups. Grow your startup with MSG91's SMS for startups. First few transactional bulk SMS free every month.
- Dialpad Fast Start - Dialpad and UberConference for free for life. The Fast Start program provides qualified, VC-backed startups with 10 free lifelong seats for Dialpad Pro and UberConference Business.
- StackPath Propel - Launching a successful startup requires more than hard work and a big idea. You need tangible resources, strong insights, and expert advice. StackPath Propel provides qualifying early-stage companies mentorship and Edge infrastructure credits.
- Postmark - If you’ve launched your product, are charging for it, and haven’t taken outside investment, contact the Postmark support team and they'll give you $75 account credit to help with your email costs.
- SendGrid Accelerate - SendGrid Accelerate is a program to help startups succeed. Startups participating in the SendGrid Accelerate program receive 12 months of product credit, access to mentoring, and networking opportunities exclusive to program participants.
- Razorpay [INDIA ONLY] - Razorpay presents the ideal plan for startups and budding businesses to kickstart their online payments.
- Chargebee Launch Plan - Chargebee makes managing subscription billing easier for you. With Chargebee’s Launch Plan, you get your first $50K in invoices for free.
Marketing and Sales
- HubSpot - Discover how HubSpot can help your startup grow with their CRM, sales, marketing, and customer service software, plus education and support.
- Drift - Drift is a leading conversational marketing platform and they're giving 86% off to early stage startups.
- CloudApp Elevate - CloudApp offers a better way to acquire, engage and support your customers with quick shareable videos and images using an easy-to-use screen recorder. Get up to $1,000 CloudApp Credit for up to 12 months.
- Intercom for Early Stage - Intercom’s user-friendly products help you acquire, onboard, engage and support your customers in a personal way. Eligible companies get all of Intercom's pro products for a flat rate of $49 a month for up to one year.
- Esri Startup Program - The Esri Startup Program is a global three-year program that helps startups build mapping and location intelligence into their products and businesses.
- SOLIDWORKS - For early-stage hardware startups that meet the eligibility criteria, the SOLIDWORKS for Entrepreneurs program offers software, training, and co-marketing resources at no cost to help you succeed.
- MathWorks - Eligible early stage technology startups can get MATLAB, Simulink, and more than 90 industry-specific toolboxes at a startup-friendly price.
Please feel free to make a PR if you know of any other awesome companies which offer free/discounted plans for startups. Check out CONTRIBUTING.md for more information.
To the extent possible under law, Daksh Shah has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.