Monticello repository for directory-based Monticello packages enabling the use of git, svn, etc. for managing Smalltalk source code.
The current version of FileTree has been tested in GemStone188.8.131.52 (GLASS 1.0-beta.8.7.1), Pharo1.3 and Squeak4.3 and is expected to work in Pharo1.4:
If you already have FileTree installed in your image before 6/12/2012 (SHA ece58e82dc803001578f7d40c2c6a61fbb0066c2) you will need to:
- move MCMethodDefinition>= to a different category (
- upgrade to the new version FileTree
- manually edit (or use method version browser) to eliminate the
true ifTrue:[true]code in MCMethodDefinition>=.
Here are some guidelines on contributing to the project:
- use personal fork
- use dialect-specific branching
- use topic branches
- unit tests in separate repository