Connects to one or multiple Pi-hole hosts and reports statistics in real-time and also allows you to use it as a control panel to control your Pi-hole hosts independently.
This program will run on your Pi or desktop computer that is running Raspian, Ubuntu, Pop_OS!, Debian etc...
1. You must use a password with your Pi-hole otherwise the API becomes read-only. 2. Download pihole-panel-latest.deb from above. 3. Open Terminal
cd ~/Downloads sudo dpkg -i pihole-panel-latest.deb
Alternatively, Ubuntu, Pop_OS!, and more experimental Raspbian users can use the Ubuntu PPA:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:daleosm/pihole-panel sudo apt update sudo apt install pihole-panel
sudo apt remove pihole-panel
- Fixed alignment for settings items with some themes.
- Settings window is now centered.
- Settings window is now a fixed size.
- Code and performance improvements.
- Fix for default Pi-hole host that is not using standard url.
- Cosmetic fixes to GUI elements.
- Complete and stable multi-host support.
- Changes to API now require 3 second update interval.
- Now compatible with latest API.
- Temporary fix for Gravity Last Updated.
- Now works with package manager.
- Fix for handling of when Pi-hole host is down.
- Fix for update notification.