palm-run - helper script for webOS development
palm-run [-d DEVICE] [-L] [-s serviceName] [-o DIRECTORY] [-p excludes.file] [directory | ipk]
This command packages, installs, and then looks at the logs for a webOS application that you are developing.
- -d DEVICE: Defaults to installing to the first device
- -I : By default palm-launch uses -i for inspector
- -L : By default the palm-log command is run. This suppresses that
- -s serviceName : Runs the defined service.
- -o OUTPUT: By default the ipk is generated to /tmp
- -p exfile: By default looks for 'excludes.txt' file
- palm-run ~/myproject # deploy from /tmp to emulator
- palm-run -d usb -L -o /packages ~/myproject
- palm-run /path/to/com.palm.app.videogallery_1.0.1_all.ipk # has to be in the format of path/ID_VERSION.ipk
- palm-run -d tcp -p myexcludes.txt # use the emulator and package with exclude_from myexcludes.txt
- palm-run # use the current directory and all the defaults