Online Store Client
Online store responsive web client. Developed using React + Redux and Bootstrap.
Requires specific environment variables to run:
For production run:
There are end-to-end tests emplemented for this app.
2 automated scenarios exercising key application functionalities (user authentication, product search, cart, payments)
- User registration
- Complete checkout:
- user login
- adding product to cart
- payment using credit card
Stack used for tests
- Chrome browser (headless)
Software requirements / Test specific setup.
- Additional environment variable must be provided (for eample in .env file)
- Chrome browser must be installed
- Run the update command: webdriver-manager update This will install the server and ChromeDriver
- Run tests
npm run e2e
Tests report will be generated in XML Junit format so it can be published with CI tool (tested with Jenkins)
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
Please make sure to update tests as appropriate.