Rails BootStrap Theme is a specific theme for Spree Commerce.
This theme also currently supports (and will restyle the following extensions if installed):
- spree_social - https://github.com/damianogiacomello/spree_social_account
- spree_wishlist - https://github.com/spree/spree_wishlist
- spree_recently_viewed - https://github.com/spree/spree_recently_viewed
- spree_related_products - https://github.com/spree/spree_related_products
- spree_paypal_express - https://github.com/matteofuzz/spree_paypal_express
Add the following line to your Gemfile:
gem 'spree_bs_theme', :git => 'git://github.com/damianogiacomello/spree_bs_theme.git'
NOTE: It's important that you add this line at the bottom of the Gemfile, or at least AFTER any other extension/engine/gem that you'd like to theme (i.e. Spree)
$ bundle install
$ rails g spree_bs_theme:install
Optional: Clear out precompiled assets (required for install in sandbox):
$ rake assets:clean