Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- HEC (HTTP Event Collector) transport output option (preferably to TCP)
- Dynamic config file reload for external config files , no JVM restart required
- Fully JMX enabled(attributes and operations) for remote control and introspection of running agent
- "startPaused" mode allows you to load the agent when the JVM starts but not run it until you explicitly unpause it via a JMX remote control operation
- Added much more thorough logging
- Can now locate jmx config files outside of the agent jar file on the filesystem
- Support for Java 7/8 , specifically stackmap frames.
- Can optionally pass the properties file in as an argument , rather than having to bundle it into the agent jar
- Example : -javaagent:splunkagent.jar=/Users/foo/splunkagent.properties
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.