Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- minor manager xml ui tweak for 7.1
- Updated some jars.
- Added CORS supported to HTTP protocol.
- Added the latest jython jar to the main classpath because the jython language module that is dynamically installed is missing some useful jython modules ie:json
- Added an example handler for decompressing gzip content
- Added support for output to be sent via the HTTP Event Collector
- Enabled TLS1.2 support by default.
- Made the core Modular Input Framework compatible with latest Splunk Java SDK
- Please use a Java Runtime version 7+
- If you need to use SSLv3 , you can turn this on in bin/protocol.py
SECURE_TRANSPORT = "tls"
#SECURE_TRANSPORT = "ssl"
- Abstracted the output transport logic out into verticles.
So you can choose from STDOUT (default for Modular Inputs) or bypass this and output
data to Splunk over other transports ie: TCP.
This also makes it easy to add other output transports in the future.
Futhermore , this makes the implementation of custom data handlers much cleaner as you don't have worry about output transport logic or formatting Modular Input Stream XML for STDOUT transports.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.