Various simple tools and scripts for making fonts.
Copy these into your FontLab 5 Macros folder - e.g.
%userprofile%/Documents/FontLab/Studio 5/Macros and restart FontLab Studio to see them listed in the Macros drop-down.
RoboFont not required!
- audit-to-notes.py - Audit the entire font and place issues into the notes for each glyph
- index-to-unicode.py - Creates unicode and names based on the import index number
- menu-command-constants.py - Constants for use with
- remove-empty-glyphs.py - Removes all empty glyphs from a font
- set-8x8-metrics.py - Set the metrics for nice 8x8 pixel fonts at 8px on Windows
- set-my-metadata.py - One-click to set all my personal metadata based on file name (you'll want to modify this one)