Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
- A remote monitoring application using Node.js, MongoDB and Twitter Bootstrap
- Sample Dockerfile to build a mongodb docker instance; use -v to map the volume to the host for persistence.
- Sample Dockerfile to build the api controller without the monitoring built in.
- Sample Dockerfile to build the monitoring instance to poll with.
- I have not spent the time updating the system running this or adapting these for 0.6.5. Using Links and Named containers it could be better (maybe?) like below.
- Last Notes::
- If you enable authentication in the api; you must educate the monitor the credentials in the url. http://myusername:password@$UPTIME_PORT_80_TCP_ADDR:$UPTIME_PORT_80_TCP_PORT/api