Please sign in to comment.
A couple of small improvements to CraftOS
- Make window.reposition's argument validation a little more strict. Previously it would accept `window.reposition(x, y, width)` (no height argument), just not act upon it. - Use select instead of table.unpack within `pastebin run`. - Use `parallel.waitForAny` instead of `waitForAll` within the dance program. - Pipe the entire help file into `textutils.pagedPrint`, rather than doing it line by line. - Remove bytecode loading disabling from bios.lua. This never worked correctly, and serves little purpose as LuaJ is not vulnerable to such exploits.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 12 additions and 18 deletions.
- +0 −3 src/main/resources/assets/computercraft/lua/bios.lua
- +4 −2 src/main/resources/assets/computercraft/lua/rom/apis/window.lua
- +4 −8 src/main/resources/assets/computercraft/lua/rom/programs/help.lua
- +1 −1 src/main/resources/assets/computercraft/lua/rom/programs/http/pastebin.lua
- +3 −4 src/main/resources/assets/computercraft/lua/rom/programs/turtle/dance.lua