Playbird is a simple Play! Framework plugin that provides website traffic visualizations via websockets.
Serves a 1 pixel image at /playbird/tracking and sends this to any browser with a websocket connection open at /playbird/websocket. After you install it you visit /playbird/ with a websocket enabled browser (tested in latest Chrome) to test it out
- Play! Framework 1.2.4
Update your dependencies.yaml
Lots to do:
- Use a database (hummingbird uses mongo, so why not)
- Aggregate the data in the db
- Add some sweet map action
- Add script to easily import in to any page
- Add multiple buckets to track different metrics
Playbird is licensed under the MIT License.