Dmitry G. Anderson
I want growing up as much faster as its can and if you can load me cool js frontend stuff - I'm ready for job!
If being more precisely, I ideally dream to building cool and complicated web apps, pumping up my brain with programming hard skills, learn more other cool hard frontend stuff, get awesome middle / senior mentor, and deep dive in cool project surrounded with my like-minded people.
one page PDF resume (en | rus | ukr) (in progress)
( if you thinking that you don't hire juniors, just read )
|Hard Skills||Soft Skills||Other Skills|
|HTML and template engines||English language||Blind 10-fingers fast typing|
|CSS, basics of BEM, Sass(SCSS), Bootstrap||Psychology and pedagogy||Repair of computer equipment, soldering and replacement of hardware electronic components|
|Basics of Nodejs & Express||Conflictology||workflowy / trello / kanban-like|
|Basic concepts of functional programming||Public Relations||Slack / Telegram / Skype|
|Basics of TDD with unit tests using Mocha, Chai||Speech communication||Google Docs|
|Build systems Webpack, Gulp||Psychology of business communication|
|Basics of PHP and MySQL|
|Basics of Wordpress|
|CLI / Bash|
Short description: Developing a corporate website of the manufacturer in order to receive applications for the order of products.
August 2018. REST API GUI Project
Short description: This app allows to interact with the REST API service using the simple graphical interface. It has the ability to perform basic requests to the server by interaction with graphical elements. The query result is dynamically displayed in the app output pane.
October 2017. Gulp boilerplate template for frontend lite projects
Short description: My custom gulp boilerplate for building lite projects.
July 2017. Production one page portfolio website
Short description: Developing production portfolio website with HTML / Pug / CSS / Sass(SCSS), Bootsrap 4, and other third party libraries.
May 2017. Production template for my own Wordpress portfolio theme
Short description: Developing template for Wordpress portfolio theme with HTML / CSS, Bootsrap 4 and other third party libraries.
April 2017. Website stub
Short description: Developing website stub with HTML / CSS and Bootsrap 4.
March 2017. Several small projects with Bootstrap 4
- Customize practice with The Bootstrap 4 basic Album template
- Basic one page website with bootstrap 4
- Landing page with bootstrap 4
Short description: This is three small education projects with HTML / CSS and Bootsrap 4.
March 2017. Social Page by Memory Konstantin Stupin
Short description: This is Social Page by Memory Konstantin Stupin.
February 2017. Sketch for Powerlifting Federation website
Short description: This is semi-education social project aims to build a sketch for Powerlifting Federation website for future usage and gain expertize with web development technologies.
December 2016. My first HTML / CSS and Bootstrap education project
Short description: This is my first education project when I got acquainted with the technologies of web development.
Codewars is a community of developers, who are called Code Warriors (or just warriors), that train on improving their development skills. Think of it like a coding dojo - where developers train with each other and help each other get better through practice.
Main Courses in progress
- NodeJS - The Complete Guide (incl. MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL) (in progress)
- React - The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) (in progress)
- MongoDB - The Complete Developer's Guide (in progress)
HTML and CSS
- Udacity.com : Intro to HTML and CSS 2017 : Free
- Udacity.com : Responsive Web Design Fundamentals 2017 : Free
- Udacity.com : Responsive Images 2017 : Free
- Udemy.com : The Complete Flexbox Tutorial: Learn CSS3 Flexbox in 2018 : certificate
- Udemy.com : Bootstrap 4 Quick Start: Code Modern Responsive Websites 2017 : certificate
- Udemy.com : The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 2018 (in progress)
CLI / Bash
Main Books in progress
- Head First Design Patterns. By Bert Bates, Kathy Sierra, Eric Freeman, Elisabeth Robson (in progress)
- Design patterns : elements of reusable object-oriented software. By Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides 1994 (in progress)
- Real-World Algorithms A Beginner's Guide By Panos Louridas 2017 (in progress)
HTML and CSS
- Understanding ECMAScript 6. By Nicholas C. Zakas 2018
- Exploring ES6 by Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
PHP and MySQL
About programming in general
Computer Science and Algorithms