Meteor + Aloha Editor
HTML5 contentEditable editable with Aloha Editor as WYSIWYG editor
Using (Aloha Editor)[http://aloha-editor.org] in your Meteor applications.
Aloha Editor Meteor package
- Atmosphere: https://atmosphere.meteor.com/package/aloha-editor
- Github: https://github.com/evo42/meteor-aloha-editor
To use the Aloha Editor smart package for Meteor you'll need to add it to your Meteor application / installation.
- Install Meteorite via +npm install -g meteorite+
- Add the Aloha Editor package +mrt add aloha-editor+
- Launch the application locally with +mrt+
For further information see: https://atmosphere.meteor.com/wtf/app
See +client/contenteditable.html+ and +client/contenteditable.js+ -- HTML elements with the class "editable" will become editable with Aloha Editor when you click the "click to edit" button (this triggers: +$(".editable").aloha();+)